The Arboretum is open each day from 9 am to 5 pm. (Closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.)
Admission to the Arboretum
- $5 for Adults and $2 for children (6 to 17 years old), and free under 6. (On Hummingbird Days, March 7 and 8, 2015, admission is $10 for adults; free for children, Arboretum members and UCSC Students.)
- Free to those going only to shop at Norrie's.
- Free to UCSC students
- Free to Friends of the UCSC Arboretum members and Arboretum volunteers
- Free to members of gardens participating in the American Horticulture Society (AHS) Reciprocal Admissions Program
- Free on first Tuesday of each month, Community Day.
- Docent-lead tours can be arranged by advance request. The $10 per person cost includes admission to the Arboretum.