Enter your hours on line here!
Support The UC Santa Cruz Arboretum
- Volunteer. Weeding, at events, in the library or in the gift shop.
- Shop. Norrie's is open 10 am to 4 pm daily.
- Visit. The gardens are open 9 am to 5 pm every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas. $5 per person.
- Join. Members of the Friends of the UC Santa Cruz Arboretum get in free every day.
- Donate. End of the year donations, for our spring campaign, or for any occasion.
- Sponsor a rare plant.
- Subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date on Arboretum events.
The UC Santa Cruz Arboretum was founded just before the opening of the UC Santa Cruz campus to the first students. Its education programs serve school children, UCSC students, community college students, the gardening community of the central coast of California, and visitors from around the world.
Give a Gift and Become a Supporting Member
Memberships and gifts account for much of the Arboretum's operating revenues that support our education, conservation, research, and horticultural programs.
Here are several ways you can become a member and/or give:
You may designate your gift or membership “where needed most,” for the UCSC Arboretum Staff Fund, public education, conservation, research, a matching fund for student workers, or to a particular garden you especially like. Contact Jennifer Macotto at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (831) 502-2303 if you want information about naming opportunities or planned giving.