Support The UCSC Arboretum
Here's What You Can Do to Help!
- Volunteer. Weeding, at events, in the library or in the gift shop.
- Shop. Norrie's is open 10 am to 4 pm daily.
- Visit. The gardens are open 9 am to 5 pm every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas. $5 per person.
- Join the Friends of the UCSC Arboretum. Members get in free every day.
- Donate. End of the year donations, for our spring campaign, or for any occasion.
- Sponsor a rare plant.
The UCSC Arboretum was founded just before the opening of the UC Santa Cruz campus to the first students. Its education programs serve school children, UCSC students, community college students, the gardening community of the central coast of California, and visitors from around the world.
Give a Gift and Become a Supporting Member
Memberships and gifts account for much of the Arboretum's operating revenues that support our education, conservation, research, and horticultural programs.
Below are several ways you can become a member and/or give.
You may designate your gift or membership “where needed most,” for the UCSC Arboretum Staff Fund, public education, conservation, research, a matching fund for student workers, or to a particular garden you especially like. Contact Stephen McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (831) 427-2998 if you want information about naming opportunities or planned giving.