What's Happening at the Arboretum
All events are open to the public and free, except as noted. They are held in the Arboretum's Horticulture Building, unless otherwise stated. The Arboretum is open daily for self-guided tours from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Mark your calendar for the Arboretum's popular annual upcoming events. More
Events for September and October 2016
- First Saturday Free Garden Tour, September 3. Free tour with paid admission. Meet at Norrie's Gift & Garden Shop at 11:00 am.
- Community Day, Tuesday, September 6. All day 1st Tuesday of every month. Free admission to the Arboretum.
- Santa Cruz County Chapter of California Native Plant Society Meeting, Monday, September 12, 7:30pm. In Horticulture II Building. Presentation by Stephen McCabe, "Conservation of Liveforevers: Threats and New Species?" Admission is free. More.
- AR-B-Q and Member's Annual Meeting and Appreciation Event. Sunday, September 18, 4-7pm. Please RSVP. More.
Become a member, join the Friends.
- First Saturday Free Garden Tour, October 1. Free tour with paid admission. Meet at Norrie's Gift & Garden Shop at 11:00 am.
- Community Day, Tuesday, October 4. All day 1st Tuesday of every month. Free admission to the Arboretum.
- Fall Plant Sale. Saturday, October 15
- Santa Cruz County Chapter of California Native Plant Society Meetings, future meetings scheduled for November 14, January 9, March 13, and May 8. 7:30pm, in Horticulture II Building. Admission is free.
- Wreath and Gift Sale. Saturday, November 19.
- Hummingbird Day, Saturday, March 4. 2017.
- Spring Plant Sale, Saturday, April 8, 2017.