What's Happening at the Arboretum
All events are open to the public and free, except as noted. They are held in the Arboretum's Horticulture Building, unless otherwise stated. The Arboretum is open daily for self-guided tours from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Mark your calendar for the Arboretum's popular annual upcoming events. More
Events for December 2016 and January 2017
- 2016 Art in the Arboretum: Color. October 15 - January 10. An ongoing exhibit of sculptures by 14 local artists in the South Africa and Aroma Gardens. This exhibit offers both nature and art lovers a unique experience not to be missed. More.
- Friends of the Arboretum Board Meeting. Wednesday, December 14.
5 pm in Horticulture II Building.
- First Saturday Free Garden Tour, January 7. Free tour with paid admission. Meet at Norrie's Gift & Garden Shop at 11:00 am.
- Santa Cruz County Chapter of California Native Plant Society Meeting, Monday, January 9, 7:30pm, in Horticulture II Building. Admission is free.
- Santa Cruz County Chapter of California Native Plant Society Meetings, future meetings scheduled in 2017 for March 13 and May 8. 7:30pm, in Horticulture II Building. Admission is free.
- Hummingbird Day, Saturday, March 4. 2017.
- Spring Plant Sale, Saturday, April 8, 2017.